Imagine the following: you’re reviewing your pension plans and realise that making some extra contributions would significantly increase your annuities after retirement. However, you’re worried that this might have a negative effect on your cash flow.
The solution here could be to purchase property through a pension fund or to transfer property you already own into a pension scheme. Known as a SSAS Pension property, this can be a tax-efficient way of managing your pension and releasing equity from business premises, without affecting cash flow.
You can acquire property through investment regulated self administered pension property schemes, but this often involves navigating the complex regulations. If you decide to lease the property back to your business, the pension trustee is likely to have a series of requirements you will need to meet. Our specialist team of solicitors has vast experience in dealing with the principal pension trustees and over the years we have gained in-depth knowledge of the pension scheme regulations and
We pride ourselves on being able to offer:
- Up-to-date advice on your obligations
- Comprehensive advice on VAT issues
- Full support in dealing with SSAS pension residential property documentation
- Clear options for the best way to manage property ownership in the pension scheme
- Transparent, up-front information on all charges and fees involved