The repercussions of poor hospital treatment can be extremely traumatic. Sometimes, the repercussions are life changing and you may not be able to live every day life like you did previously.
Our team at Longden Walker & Renney are experts in dealing with specialist Hospital Negligence claims . We ensure that you are supported from the very beginning of your case and throughout, and also offer help and support for getting your life back on track.
While Hospital Negligence experiences differ from patient to patient, some common types include:
- Delays in treatment
- Failure to investigate and diagnose illness correctly
- Misinterpretation of radiology
- Brain injury diagnosis failures
- Failure to refer or discharge patients appropriately
- Fatality claims
- Complications with bacterial meningitis
- Pressure sores as a result of patients being confined to beds or chairs
- Accident & Emergency claims
We pride ourselves in helping clients through some of the toughest hospital negligence cases.
If you're unsure as to whether you can make a hospital negligence claim you can speak to someone like Alix, one of our specialist hospital negligence solicitors, for a free consultation. We can properly advise you on whether your claim is viable, and carry out full investigations to gather the best medical and other expert evidence required for us to fight for your hospital negligence claim. Your case may also be handled under a No Win No Fee agreement meaning you will incur no financial risk.
To get a better understanding of the hospital medical negligence claims process, view our helpful infographic to guide you step by step.
Why choose Longden, Walker & Renney?
- We have over 30 years experience in handling Hospital Negligence claims
- We will support, guide and advise throughout your case
- You can expect a supportive relationship with us and can call us at any time throughout and prior to your case
- We're a local, friendly and professional firm of Solicitors
We are passionate about helping clients receive the closure they need. We helped obtain £35,000 for Justine, after she fell from an operating table at Epsom General Hospital. Read Justine's story and find out more about how we handle our cases with care and professionalism.
What our clients say
Mr Allan, a Fleet Sales Executive who is one of our previous clients said,
"I just wanted to take this opportunity to pass on my grateful thanks to you and your team for all the hard work and effort you have put into getting my case off the ground."