“Whether you are a local SME reviewing your articles of association or a national corporation considering a merger, our team of dedicated commercial law solicitors can support you with the best possible legal advice and guidance.”
We have over 20 years’ experience in successfully representing private, public and third sector organisations both regionally and nationally.
Business law solicitors who understand the modern workplace
Our team all have first-hand business experience, which they use to provide clear, straightforward corporate legal services. We’ll work with you to identify the best legal strategy and processes for your business, guide you through the legal obligations and responsibilities you face, and lay out the landscape, costs and any pre-emptive action you need to take.
Keith Lewis is the director of a highly successful and internationally regarded social enterprise organisation, and its legal advisor.
Ken Stenger has over thirty years’ experience in the commercial law sector, and has developed a large client base for whom he works exclusively. Ken also provides advice and guidance to our property and commercial team.
What corporate and commercial legal services do we offer?
Business can be exciting but also demanding. Let us streamline the legal process for you and relieve you of much of the burden of buying, selling or otherwise dealing with your business. Areas in which we our commercial law solicitors can help include:
- Setting up and incorporating your business;
- Selling and buying businesses and business assets;
- Changing the type of your business: mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, shareholder agreements;
- Tailor-made articles of association;
- Trademark registration and Intellectual Property assignment and licensing.
Why choose Longden, Walker & Renney?
We are a local, friendly and professional firm of solicitors based in Sunderland. We are well-established as a provider of business legal advice, with:
- A dedicated, specialist team that combines first-hand business experience with legal expertise;
- Over 20 years’ experience in successfully representing corporate clients;
- A desire to put people first, especially in business, and for your business to do well.
What our clients say
Ken and his team give us excellent service and support. Their effective and common sense approach to our everyday legal problems has been of enormous benefit to our business.
Contact us to speak to one of our specialist business law solicitors to discuss any needs for your organisation or arrange an appointment, without obligation.